Some bank or payment methods don’t support postscripts and messages. Usually, you will get a transfer number right after you finish the payment. When you get the transfer number, you can mark the payment and contact the seller, communicate the transfer number to the seller to let him identify your transaction.
Articles in this section
- How to buy Bitcoins
- I don’t know how to make my payment, and I don’t understand the instructions left by the seller on the advertisement.
- I marked the payment accidently but I did not pay
- I cannot finish the payment within the payment window
- I've made my payment, but I forgot to mark the payment in the payment time window
- No replies from the seller after I marked my payment
- I've paid the seller but I haven't received my Bitcoin yet. Is this normal?
- I cannot add a postscript or leave messages when I pay