The price of the advertisement is calculated with a function that covers several real-time exchanges, so the price of your advertisement is changing all the time depending on the market real-time variations. This is to ensure that the price of your advertisement is in a reasonable range.
Articles in this section
- What is CoinCola?
- Why CoinCola?
- Novice how to cancel the limit?
- Why the price in my order is not the same as the one displayed on the advertisement?
- I don’t know how to make my payment, and I don’t understand the instructions left by the seller on the advertisement.
- I marked the payment accidently but I did not pay
- I cannot finish the payment within the payment window
- I've made my payment, but I forgot to mark the payment in the payment time window
- No replies from the seller after I marked my payment